To enable participants to increase knowledge and confidence in the virtual delivery of The Skills to Foster pre approval training course.
This three day training course will take place on:
- Wednesday 27 July 2022
- Thursday 28 July 2022
- Friday 29 July 2022
Delegates will need to attend all three days to complete this course.
Aims and objectives:
- To increase awareness of using a video conferencing platform to deliver The Skills to Foster training
- Reflect on personal training skills and potential areas for improvement
- To update knowledge of the content of The Skills to Foster training materials
- To explore some of the challenges faced when facilitating groups and to identify ways to overcome them
- To enable participants to plan, prepare and deliver an exercise from The Skills to Foster virtual training
This three day course includes:
- virtual copies of The Skills to Foster course material
- Trainers Notes for Virtual Delivery of The Skills to Foster
- and your own course workbook filled with tips and resources for delivering the pre-approval course
Member rate £395 plus VAT
Non-member rate £790 plus VAT
or email email@example.com to be invoiced.
This course will be delivered via Zoom, confirmed delegates will be sent joining instructions by email a few days before the course start date. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This training course is open to those from across the UK