Festive break opening hours
There will be some changes to our helpline opening hours over the festive period. However, there will still be support available to our members through our legal and stress support advice lines, which are open twenty-four seven.
Changes to our helpline services
• Our Member Helpline (England) will close at 3.00pm on Friday 22 December and reopen at 10.00am on Tuesday 2 January.
• Fosterline Wales will close at 12.30pm on Friday 22 December and reopen at 9.30am on Tuesday 2 January.
• Fosterline Scotland will close at 4.00pm on Friday 22 December and reopen at 10.00am on Wednesday 3 January.
• Fosterline Northern Ireland will close at 1.30pm on Thursday 21 December and reopen at 9.30am on Tuesday 2 January.
• Emails sent to the helpline inboxes (including email@example.com) during the closures listed above will be picked up in the New Year.
You can find the contact details for our helplines here.
As always, our legal and stress support helplines are here for you. They can be contacted throughout the festive period, 24-hours a day.
• Legal helpline: 01384 885 734
• Stress support line: 01384 889 549